Know little about contact lenses? Just read the information below, and then you will get what you want.
Colored contact lenses, sometimes also called corneal contact lens, which is put on your eyeball cornea to protect your eyes and correct vision. According to materials rigidity, we divided it into three main types of contact lens solution that includes hardness, semi-hard and softness. For these people who have short-sightedness, hyperopia and astigmatism, owning colored contact lenses will help a lot. Not only can make them more beautiful in appearance, but also can bring big convenience for going out or travel.
To some degree, contact lenses will play an important role in the control of and cure of eye disease. However, when you want to wear contact lenses, you'd better do a detailed examination in the hospital or professional organization to help you choose your suitable colored contact lenses.
Three main contact lenses technology you will know.
First is the dry printing technology. In this technology, contact lenses usually put color outside or inside the lens. This method is quite simple as well as need low cost, however, it will bring bad experience, such as easily fading, so it has disappeared in 2010.
Second is the popular sandwich-making ways, which is printed contact lenses between these two lenses, which perfectly avoids the fade problem. Because the pigment is in these two lenses, the production way is complicated. Many contact lenses in the market have adopted this method.
The third way is different from the before two ways, which color the lens in the middle of a layer of the lens. Using this way also can solve the fade problem, and this product type is simple, as well as can give you a comfortable feeling when wearing contact lenses.
There are also three colored contact lens materials just like the production technology, which includes common regular materials, silicone hydrogel materials and non-ionic materials. However, considering the wearing feeling, lens fitness, lens moisture and softness, we mainly choose silicone hydrogel materials.
When you choose your contact lens solution, there are several main figures you can consider. They are radial, punctual, vaporous, circular, irregular, and so on. Just like the name applied, choose different contact lenses, and you will see various figures on them. No matter which you choose, it has no effect on the contact lens degree.
1, 2, 3, 4 tones of contact lenses
Aimed at different lens color combinations, we grouped these colored contact lenses into single tones, double tones, three tones and four tones.
1. Single tone means that there is only one color in contact lenses. Usually, the black and brown types are very famous.
2. Two tones lenses mainly add to a black or dark outer ring, which mainly offers the enlarging effect, and make your eyes look more sparkling.
3. Three tones contact lenses add another color than two tones contact lenses. There also have several types you can choose from.
4. Four tones colored contact lenses add another color than three tunes, besides the color 3 tunes hold, it also increases the gray or black outer ring to provide the enlarging effect.
For some new friends in contact lenses, sometimes, you will feel uncomfortable when wearing colored contact lenses, one of the reasons may be your corneal is short of oxygen. Under normal conditions, our corneal needs to breathe. When the contact lenses'OTR is not up to standard, maybe your eyes will not feel well. So when you choose your new contact lenses, you need to take the OTR into account carefully.
1. Ensure to pinch off the contact lenses when sleeping to offer corneal more breath and oxygen.
2. Due to different wear place, for example, the frame glasses are on the front of your eyes, while the contact lenses are so near to corneal that don't have the distance effect like frame glasses, in some degree, for myopia, the degree of contact lenses is less than frame glasses.
3. Ensure to pinch off your contact lenses when swimming just to avoid these microorganisms in the water will pollute the lens.
All TTDeye colored contact lenses are manufactured under the control of a certified Quality Management System, compliance with US FDA, CE, ISO 13485