1. Before the first time wearing, please soak the lenses in a multi-purpose contact lens solution for at least 6 hours.
2. Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
3. Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
4. Always wash your hands before wearing, removing or handling your contact lenses.
5. Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation which is not good for eyes.
6. Insert lenses before putting on make-up around eyes, and take off lenses before removing make-up.
7. Contact lenses are not one size fits all, please check with your Eye Care specialist to make sure whether the parameters are suitable for your eyes before purchasing.
|Example contact lens prescription|
|Date of exam: 2020/12/31 (date of your check-up)|
|Expiry date: 2021/12/31 (expiry date for your prescription, usually a year)|
|Base Curve (BC)||Diameter (DIA)||Power / Sphere (SPH)||Cylinder (CYL)||Axis (AX)|
|OD (Left Eye)||8.5||14||-1.5||-1.25||10|
|OS (Right Eye)||8.5||14||-1.25||-1.25||10|
|BC||Determines to meet the curve of your eye; written in numbers or words: flat, median or steep.|
|DIA||Indicates your contacts’ width to make sure they’ll cover your cornea properly.|
|SPH||Uses "+" for farsightedness (hyperopia)(Which we don't support for now) and "-" for nearsightedness (myopia)(Which we support).|
|CYL & AX||The two parameters are required to correct Astigmatism (which we don’t support for now).|
All TTDeye colored contact lenses are manufactured under the control of a certified Quality Management System, compliance with US FDA, CE, ISO 13485